Dr. Berge Dadourian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 25th, 2015
Thankful
I've been a patient of Dr. Dadourian for over 20 years and find it difficult to put into words how much I trust his judgement. After dealing with numerous Dr's, in various fields, I am always thankful that I was introduced to Dr. 'D' and wouldn't have any important procedure of any kind done without seeking his opinion first. Also, there is the added benefit of being able to utilize his long time assistant...Josi...she is simply the best!

October 2nd, 2015
patient and a nurse
I have been with Dr. Dadourian since I moved here in 1999, he is a kind and caring man to all of his patients in and out of the hospital. I have never seen him upset with a patient I'm surprised he tolerates me when I don't want to do what he wants but he respects a patients rights. His staff is the greatest, there is always someone there to answer the phone, you never have to go to voicemail, and you can feel the caring and kindness in everyone working in his office. Hope your around for a long time DR. D

October 1st, 2015
He is 5 star. Hit # 4 by mistake.

July 23rd, 2015
A very thorough and caring examination. Destiny at the front desk was awesome as were the rest of his staff. Dr. Dadorian has all of the modern day technology and up to the minute cutting edge knowledge in his field while having a warm bedside manner like the doctors of yesterday! You leave there feeling like you are being cared for by the best!

April 6th, 2015
Best Cardiologist
I've known Dadourian for 20 years and he is the best!

February 3rd, 2015
A really fine doctor
This is the doctor we all hope to get when set an appointment with a new doctor. He is a caring human being, he is a partner in a practice that expects their office staff to be just as efficient, organized and caring. Never had much of a wait and when I saw the doctor he took his time, listened and proceeded with what he thought were the appropriate actions. He even called me the evening of the day I had a test with the results which was Christmas Eve. I wish he was a specialist in all things or a General Practitioner so he was the only doctor I needed.

April 1st, 2014
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr.Dadourian's since I moved to Las Vegas. He is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and kind. I trust him completely and feel safe with him caring for me and my husband. We both know we are getting the best cardiology care available in Las Vegas.

December 4th, 2013
Dr. D has been my dr. for the past 18 years since relocating to Vegas..he came highly recommended by our neighbor and I have thanked her profusely many times over. He is definitely a very thorough, caring dr., and one that listens ...really listens to the patient..He takes his time, answers all my concerns and questions and never have I felt I am just a number ..I feel very fortunate to be in his care and highly recommend him to anyone in need of a cardiologist...

November 26th, 2013
Good experience
I have seen Dr Dadourian at his new office location. The staff was polite & professional, his nurse was wonderful & caring. Dr Dadourian was very kind,pleasant & analytical,asked many health pertinent questions,allowed me plenty of time to voice my concerns & fears etc. I was not rushed .I felt that Dr Dadourian was interested & concerned about my health issues. I do hope that Dr Dadourian will be my cardiologist if & when I do require emergent hospitalization or cardiac procedure. Although ,we the patients would like to have our trusted physician always available at our fingertips,I do understand that even the doctor needs time away to maintain his mental health. Exellent cardiologist,second to none.Very good experience,again.

November 22nd, 2013
Sad.
My grandmother was close friends with Dr. Dadourian's mother. I called his office and begged them to get my father in. He is an immigrant and refuses to go to the hospital. They could care less. I explained that he has congestive heart failure that has been going on for two weeks and he needs a simple water pill to calm his overworked heart. He was too busy with his vacation time coming up to give my father a chance. I'm so upset right now and I know my grandmother is turning in her grave at her dear friend's own son's apathy. I know I was asking for a doctor to go above and beyond. But in lieu of the circumstances, I am just in shock that he couldn't so much as acknowledge my father for ten minutes out of his day. Watch your back, patients. He could care less if you live or die.

September 19th, 2013
Patient & also a nurse
Dr Dadourian is very the best Doctor in his field.Also very caring, takes time with his patients, explains all details. He is also the very first doctor-as busy as he is ,which actually called me personally with the results of my stress test. I have been recommending Dr Dadourian to everyone since 1992 . Ohh by the way great bedside manners & easy on the eyes

October 22nd, 2012
Patient-male age 78
I have been a patient of DR Dadourian since 2005. His background in Internal Medicine as well as cardiology has served me well. He is great at diagnosis, and explaining options of treatment. It is easy to get prescriptions refilled, it is done automaticaly with my pharmacy.I hacve at least four friends also patients, they also hold him in high regard.Dr Dadourian does not hesitate to refer me for second opinions, and for specialized treatment.He is a very humble man, and always treats me with respect.