Dr. Berge Dadourian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Berge Dadourian?

May 5th, 2017

Highly interested in his patients

Makes patient feel important, listens to patient, never feel rushed also remembers what was discussed at last visit.

January 12th, 2017

Wonderful Caring Physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Dadourian for almost 20 years. I am a retired Registered Nurse and my husband and I are both under his care. In my career, I have witnessed and experienced the care and treatment by many doctors. Dr. Dadourian is one of the most knowledgeable and caring physicians my husband and I have ever encountered.

November 25th, 2015

Thankful

I've been a patient of Dr. Dadourian for over 20 years and find it difficult to put into words how much I trust his judgement. After dealing with numerous Dr's, in various fields, I am always thankful that I was introduced to Dr. 'D' and wouldn't have any important procedure of any kind done without seeking his opinion first. Also, there is the added benefit of being able to utilize his long time assistant...Josi...she is simply the best!

October 2nd, 2015

patient and a nurse

I have been with Dr. Dadourian since I moved here in 1999, he is a kind and caring man to all of his patients in and out of the hospital. I have never seen him upset with a patient I'm surprised he tolerates me when I don't want to do what he wants but he respects a patients rights. His staff is the greatest, there is always someone there to answer the phone, you never have to go to voicemail, and you can feel the caring and kindness in everyone working in his office. Hope your around for a long time DR. D

October 1st, 2015

He is 5 star. Hit # 4 by mistake.

July 23rd, 2015

A very thorough and caring examination. Destiny at the front desk was awesome as were the rest of his staff. Dr. Dadorian has all of the modern day technology and up to the minute cutting edge knowledge in his field while having a warm bedside manner like the doctors of yesterday! You leave there feeling like you are being cared for by the best!

April 6th, 2015

Best Cardiologist

I've known Dadourian for 20 years and he is the best!

February 3rd, 2015

A really fine doctor

This is the doctor we all hope to get when set an appointment with a new doctor. He is a caring human being, he is a partner in a practice that expects their office staff to be just as efficient, organized and caring. Never had much of a wait and when I saw the doctor he took his time, listened and proceeded with what he thought were the appropriate actions. He even called me the evening of the day I had a test with the results which was Christmas Eve. I wish he was a specialist in all things or a General Practitioner so he was the only doctor I needed.

April 1st, 2014

Patient

I have been a patient of Dr.Dadourian's since I moved to Las Vegas. He is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and kind. I trust him completely and feel safe with him caring for me and my husband. We both know we are getting the best cardiology care available in Las Vegas.

December 5th, 2013

Dr. D has been my dr. for the past 18 years since relocating to Vegas..he came highly recommended by our neighbor and I have thanked her profusely many times over. He is definitely a very thorough, caring dr., and one that listens ...really listens to the patient..He takes his time, answers all my concerns and questions and never have I felt I am just a number ..I feel very fortunate to be in his care and highly recommend him to anyone in need of a cardiologist...

November 26th, 2013

Good experience

I have seen Dr Dadourian at his new office location. The staff was polite & professional, his nurse was wonderful & caring. Dr Dadourian was very kind,pleasant & analytical,asked many health pertinent questions,allowed me plenty of time to voice my concerns & fears etc. I was not rushed .I felt that Dr Dadourian was interested & concerned about my health issues. I do hope that Dr Dadourian will be my cardiologist if & when I do require emergent hospitalization or cardiac procedure. Although ,we the patients would like to have our trusted physician always available at our fingertips,I do understand that even the doctor needs time away to maintain his mental health. Exellent cardiologist,second to none.Very good experience,again.

November 23rd, 2013

Sad.

My grandmother was close friends with Dr. Dadourian's mother. I called his office and begged them to get my father in. He is an immigrant and refuses to go to the hospital. They could care less. I explained that he has congestive heart failure that has been going on for two weeks and he needs a simple water pill to calm his overworked heart. He was too busy with his vacation time coming up to give my father a chance. I'm so upset right now and I know my grandmother is turning in her grave at her dear friend's own son's apathy. I know I was asking for a doctor to go above and beyond. But in lieu of the circumstances, I am just in shock that he couldn't so much as acknowledge my father for ten minutes out of his day. Watch your back, patients. He could care less if you live or die.