A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berge Tasian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berge Tasian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tasian graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tasian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tasian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan