A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berge Tasian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berge Tasian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berge Tasian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tasian graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tasian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berge Ohanes Tasian MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Berge O. Tasian practice?
- Dr. Berge Tasian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Berge Tasian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.