A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berge Tasian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berge Tasian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tasian
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tasian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berge Tasian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tasian graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tasian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berge Ohanes Tasian MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Berge O. Tasian practice?
- Dr. Berge Tasian has 1 office location.
Dr. Berge Tasian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.