A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berkeley Spiller Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berkeley Spiller Merrill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berkeley Spiller Merrill, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiller Merrill graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Spiller Merrill has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berkeley Spiller Merrill MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Berkeley Spiller Merrill practice?
- Dr. Berkeley Spiller Merrill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Berkeley Spiller Merrill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.