A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berkley Benneson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berkley Benneson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benneson
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benneson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berkley Benneson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Benneson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benneson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berkley Howard Benneson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Berkley H. Benneson practice?
- Dr. Berkley Benneson has 1 office location.
Dr. Berkley Benneson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.