Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Berkley Powell
Dr. Berkley Powell, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Carson City, NV, with another office in Madera, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Medical Genetics. Dr. Powell is affiliated with Children's Hospital Central California and Fresno MEPPediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Berkley Powell has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Berkley Powell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carson City, NV.
Dr. Susan Pintar
Carson City, NV 1.22 mi36
Dr. Jocelyn De Guzman
Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, Family Medicine
Carson City, NV 1.22 mi24
Dr. Michael Goralka
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Carson City, NV 1.33 mi22