A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadeta Kordas-Costello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadeta Kordas-Costello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernadeta Kordas-Costello, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kordas-Costello graduated from University Komenskeho Lekarska Fak, Czechoslovakia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kordas-Costello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadeta Kordas-Costello MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bernadeta Kordas-Costello practice?
- Dr. Bernadeta Kordas-Costello has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bernadeta Kordas-Costello practices Pediatrics near Deerfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL and Arlington Hts, IL.
See Deerfield Pediatricians.