A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadeth Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadeth Gonzales is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernadeth Gonzales, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernadeth T. Gonzales practice?
Dr. Bernadeth Gonzales practices Family Medicine near Marysville, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasco, WA.
See Marysville Family Physicians.