A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Arnecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Arnecke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernadette Arnecke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnecke graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Arnecke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette Joan Arnecke MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette J. Arnecke practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Arnecke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernadette Arnecke practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.