Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Horrible show details Horrible
Jan 25th, 2014

Had breast implants and mini tummy tuck. Scarring was bad, implants were uneven. Had to pay for scar revision on my stomach after Dr. Wang Ashraf had already tried to fix it herself in her office and made it worse. There are too many good plastic surgeons in Atlanta to risk it with her. Plus her staff in Johns Creek is extremely rude. Staff in Atlanta seemed very nice though.

Love my mommy makeover!!! Breast implants and tummy tuck show details Love my mommy makeover!!! Breast implants and tummy tuck
Aug 31st, 2013

From the first minute of my consultation to my final healing, I had the best experience. Dr. Bernadette Wang Ashraf explained the surgery and recovery, and she gave me my breast/body back (only better!). She is an extremely experienced surgeon who does amazing work. I have two friends who also had plastic surgery by her and are thrilled with their results as well.

Apr 11th, 2013

Terrible. All the fluff but the result was terrible. Mini tummy tuck on a thin person with a bunch of skin from child birth. Never informed about a lateral scar that makes wearing a bikini impossible. So regretful