Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

May 30th, 2015

Dr. Wang-Ashraf is truly an artist whose work is more of a sculptor than a plastic surgeon. She's brilliant with an incredibly warm disposition. I never thought I'd ever have any kind of cosmetic plastic surgery on my breast; but when they dropped, I hated the way my body looked. I made an appointment to see Dr. Wang-Ashraf and felt immediately at ease with her, and truly trusted her from my initial consultation. She's enthusiastic and very "down-to-earth". I couldn't be more pleased with the results of my mastoplexy and implants to keep me the size that I've always been prior to gravity setting-in. She actually made my breasts sit better than they ever did before as I never could see my entire upper torso. Dr. Wang-Ashraf is AMAZING and I can't recommend her enough!!! (I'm the 6th of her patients that I personally know.) If you want the best when it comes to "the girls", Dr. Wang-Ashraf is the one and only to make sure they're incredible!!!

Horrible show details Horrible
Jan 25th, 2014

Had breast implants and mini tummy tuck. Scarring was bad, implants were uneven. Had to pay for scar revision on my stomach after Dr. Wang Ashraf had already tried to fix it herself in her office and made it worse. There are too many good plastic surgeons in Atlanta to risk it with her. Plus her staff in Johns Creek is extremely rude. Staff in Atlanta seemed very nice though.

Love my mommy makeover!!! Breast implants and tummy tuck show details Love my mommy makeover!!! Breast implants and tummy tuck
Aug 31st, 2013

From the first minute of my consultation to my final healing, I had the best experience. Dr. Bernadette Wang Ashraf explained the surgery and recovery, and she gave me my breast/body back (only better!). She is an extremely experienced surgeon who does amazing work. I have two friends who also had plastic surgery by her and are thrilled with their results as well.

Apr 11th, 2013

Terrible. All the fluff but the result was terrible. Mini tummy tuck on a thin person with a bunch of skin from child birth. Never informed about a lateral scar that makes wearing a bikini impossible. So regretful