Dr. Bernadette Ashraf MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
what sets her apart
Dr. Ashraf is a gem! She is a very talented surgeon with a heart! Her work is remarkable, but what sets her apart is that she truly cares about each individual and their needs and wishes. She desires patient happiness for themselves and their results to complete her mission to increase her patients' personal self esteem and self love- and that brings her joy. Not only am I a patient, but I have worked with her professionally and that is what lead me to choose her out of the sea of surgeons in the area.

January 19th, 2017
Best Mommy Makeover!
Gave me the confidence back after my three babies! I love wearing a bikini again. Breasts look beautiful, and tummy is flat. Scars have faded so nicely and can barely be seen. Dr. Bernadette Wang Ashraf is such a talented surgeon, and she is such a caring person as well.

December 6th, 2016
She is so great!

May 30th, 2015
Dr. Wang-Ashraf is truly an artist whose work is more of a sculptor than a plastic surgeon. She's brilliant with an incredibly warm disposition. I never thought I'd ever have any kind of cosmetic plastic surgery on my breast; but when they dropped, I hated the way my body looked. I made an appointment to see Dr. Wang-Ashraf and felt immediately at ease with her, and truly trusted her from my initial consultation. She's enthusiastic and very "down-to-earth". I couldn't be more pleased with the results of my mastoplexy and implants to keep me the size that I've always been prior to gravity setting-in. She actually made my breasts sit better than they ever did before as I never could see my entire upper torso. Dr. Wang-Ashraf is AMAZING and I can't recommend her enough!!! (I'm the 6th of her patients that I personally know.) If you want the best when it comes to "the girls", Dr. Wang-Ashraf is the one and only to make sure they're incredible!!!

January 25th, 2014
Horrible
Had breast implants and mini tummy tuck. Scarring was bad, implants were uneven. Had to pay for scar revision on my stomach after Dr. Wang Ashraf had already tried to fix it herself in her office and made it worse. There are too many good plastic surgeons in Atlanta to risk it with her. Plus her staff in Johns Creek is extremely rude. Staff in Atlanta seemed very nice though.

August 31st, 2013
Love my mommy makeover!!! Breast implants and tummy tuck
From the first minute of my consultation to my final healing, I had the best experience. Dr. Bernadette Wang Ashraf explained the surgery and recovery, and she gave me my breast/body back (only better!). She is an extremely experienced surgeon who does amazing work. I have two friends who also had plastic surgery by her and are thrilled with their results as well.

April 12th, 2013
Terrible. All the fluff but the result was terrible. Mini tummy tuck on a thin person with a bunch of skin from child birth. Never informed about a lateral scar that makes wearing a bikini impossible. So regretful

August 13th, 2017