A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Auricht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Auricht is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auricht
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Auricht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernadette Auricht, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Auricht graduated from Univ Wurzburg, Med Fak, Wurzburg, Germany 407-20 Pr 171.
Dr. Auricht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- Audie L Murphy Va Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette Marie Yvonne Auricht MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette M. Auricht practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Auricht has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernadette Auricht practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.