A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Auricht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Auricht is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernadette Auricht, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Auricht graduated from Univ Wurzburg, Med Fak, Wurzburg, Germany 407-20 Pr 171.
Dr. Auricht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- Audie L Murphy Va Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette Marie Yvonne Auricht MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette M. Auricht practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Auricht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernadette Auricht practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.