Dr. Bernadette Cracchiolo Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bernadette Cracchiolo?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 24th, 2011

Best Doctor

Dr. B. Cracchiolo is a very good doctor. I was diagnosed with uterine cancer and found her on my own via the internet. It was the best thing I ever did. My appointment was given quickly and wait time was minamal for a clinic.As far as Dr, Cracchiolo's attention and medical advice it was easy to understand and quite helpful. I was given all the necessary pre tests / workups for pending surgery. The staff at UMDNJ is wonderful. I was nervous going into the OR but Dr. Cracchiolo walk with me and then even held my hand as I went under anesthesia. I had great care in UMDNJ Hospital and great care by my doctor.I fully recommend Dr. Cracchiolo because she is the best in her field. Will always answer all your qustions and take time for you. And importantly she will never let you suffer in pain . All ordered meds and treatments were given as per Dr. Cracchiolo's orders.. I still have follow up with her and I have the most trust in my doctor ...........Dr. Bernadette Cracchiolo.

November 28th, 2016