A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Del Rosario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Del Rosario is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Rosario
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Del Rosario Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernadette Del Rosario, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rosario graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Del Rosario has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette Vida Del Rosario MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette V. Del Rosario practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Del Rosario has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernadette Del Rosario practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.