A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Del Rosario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Del Rosario is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Rosario
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Del Rosario Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernadette Del Rosario, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rosario graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Del Rosario has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette Vida Del Rosario MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette V. Del Rosario practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Del Rosario has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernadette Del Rosario practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors.