A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Demuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Demuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demuri
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernadette Demuri, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Demuri graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Demuri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette A Demuri MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette A. Demuri practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Demuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernadette Demuri practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.