A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Deogaygay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Deogaygay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Deogaygay graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Deogaygay has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette Abeledo Deogaygay MD is a female Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette A. Deogaygay practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Deogaygay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernadette Deogaygay practices Nephrology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: West Memphis, AR and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Nephrologists.