A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Francois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Francois is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francois
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernadette Francois, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Francois graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Francois has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette Marlyne Francois MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette M. Francois practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Francois has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernadette Francois practices Family Medicine near Litchfield Park, AZ.
See Litchfield Park Primary Care Doctors.