Family Physicians

13645 W Indian School Rd
Ste A
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
623-873-8033
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Yahoo.
 |  Thanks! to a caring Staff  |  show details
by Ep0008 at Citysearch on Aug 10th, 2010 on citysearch.com

My mother recently experienced a severe rash overnight.I did not have an appointment and called to ask if i could be worked into the schedule. I explained it was a mini emergency. The staff was very courteous and agreed to `pencil me in` at 1015 am. The front desk was very helpful.Dr Francois is a gem. In my opinion, she epitomizes what a physician demeanor ought to be. She reassured my mom that she was going to be ok. That was such a relief to her and me as well, as the uncertainty as to the nature of the illness was the worst.I want to take this time to thank the staff at Sunset Physicians for accomodating us and for being so helpful.

|  Disappointing Service  |  show details
by rojabunny at Citysearch on Aug 2nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

I have been going to this office for 10-months. Had to make a doctor change due to a new jobchange in insurance. My doctor was great! He listened to and understood my concerns. I recently made an appointment and he was \"gone\" - no one would say why. The replacement doctor questioned every medication I requested a refill on. In fact, she would only do partial refills until I went to a specialist. I felt like I was being handed off to this specialist that I did not have yet - oh, and by the way, I would get their specialist recommendations in the mail....awesome customer service!!!. Then she brought a supervisor in guess she could not handle giving the bad news on her own who talked down to me like I was 5. I did not like that. The staff never acknowledges you when you come in the door guess that sliding glass door is too much of a barrier. And, when they take your vitals, they act like it is too taxing on them to give you the results I like to know what my bp is, weight I can see, etc.Last time I checked I thought I was paying for a service. Now I am shopping for another doctor. Medical costs are just too high to get this crappy service and then have to start this process all over again somewhere else.

|  most caring doctor I know  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2010

Dr Francois, is the most caring person I know and as a Doctor she is excellent! My wife has been a patient for over 13 years and would never change Doctors. I have been her patient for seven years and have found her to be kind, considerate, attentive and most of a professional in all she does.

|  show details
Feb 12th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Great service! The staff was professional and kind. The Dr. Francois and her staff are friendly, patient and informative. Something that I truly appreciate is that the facility is sparkling clean! I will go there again!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
by brenda40 on Oct 19th, 2006 on citysearch.com

I went to this office 3 times in the last 2 weeks. Once to get my son shots, once to see about my daughters rash, and once because of back pain. Not only did I have to wait anywhere from an hour and a half to 2 hours each time, (with very small chi