A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Gendernalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Gendernalik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendernalik graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Gendernalik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette Gendernalik DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette Gendernalik practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Gendernalik has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernadette Gendernalik practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Primary Care Doctors.