A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Gendernalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Gendernalik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gendernalik
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gendernalik Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendernalik graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Gendernalik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette Gendernalik DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette Gendernalik practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Gendernalik has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernadette Gendernalik practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Primary Care Doctors.