Dr. Bernadette Meadors MD Patient Reviews

Top Notch Dr.
Best Ob/Gyn in town

May 11th, 2015
Awesome doctor
She is absolutely amazing. Supportive, insightful, compassionate. I wasn't sure I could gave a baby with all the fibroids I had. She sent me to an expert who removed them while maiming my fertility and I have an incredible son!

March 27th, 2015
Simply Top Notch
Dr. Meadors would get 10's if you could rate that high. A testament to the highest quality and personalized care. A highly gifted physician and surgeon who safely and successfully delivered our child. Follow up was excellent. Our questions were answered.

August 1st, 2011
Great Dr.
Dr.B Meadors is a Great Dr. Im really happy to have her as mine. The only problem I have is trying to make an appointment when one is needed. There have been times that I have called for days with no answer,and the recording says nothing about them being out for the week. Some of the ladies that work in the office do have a bit of a rudeness to them.

February 10th, 2011
She is the best doc I've ever had. I wish I still lived in the same city to see her now.

December 1st, 2009
Dr.Bernadette is great! I lived in Nashville at the time of my first pregnancy and was able to see Dr.Bernadette. She is a pleasure to have as a doctor. I would recommend her to anyone that lives in her area. She is very understanding and caring. Thank you for such a great job on delievering my son.

September 18th, 2009
Great Doctor! Terrrible Admin Staff!
The wait time is always at least an hour. The staff, they are all family I think, and are so rude...The office is not dependable they close just because its Friday or another day of the week, Overall the Dr. Bernadette is great, but she should really get her own staff outside of family....

May 21st, 2009
Awesome Doctor! Her Staff Not so much...
I went to this doctor when I was expecting my baby girl. She also delivered her. She's a great, courteous doctor. She is so sweet and caring. But her Staff that answers phones is ridiculous! Its so hard to set an appt or get to her without going through that horrible, sometimes rude staff ugh! But once you get through them you're good. She is so professional. Her staff that weighs you, etc is awesome and also professional. I love going to this doctor! I would recommend her to anyone!

March 11th, 2009
I love going here!!!
My husband and I tried to have a child for over 5 years and I went to her for a diagnosis and treatment and she was very understanding patient and has a incredible personality, When we didn find out we was pregnant she hugged us and congradulated us. I think there entire staff has good personalities also. It helps when you dont need extra stress on your while dealing with infertility issues. The only problem is the wait time but I love going here so much it's worth the wait!!!