Dr. Bernadette Murphy MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Fairfax, VA

2.0

July 18th, 2016
I am 44 years-old and have never posted I complaint about a person in my life, but people meeting with Bernadette Murphy MD FAAP need to be forewarned. She has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever encountered and seems blissfully unaware of her tone and impact on her patients. I came in stressed out with a chronically sick kid, and we are from out of town. I got mediocre advice, she snipped at my kids twice, and when I asked a question I was told not to interrupt. Empathy? None!

October 21st, 2012
Excellent Pediatrician
Dr. Murphy is great! She has kids of her own and can totally relate when I've been up all night with a screaming kid. I love her care and compassion. The office staff is friendly and very helpful, especially the advice nurse. I highly recommend them.

February 1st, 2012
Poor diagnosis/money oriented clinic
Beware of this clinic. They are very interested in cashing in money, not taking care of your child or listening to your child's problem. My child had a flu and they did strep throat, nose swab, blood drawn for CBC, chest xray and then blood drawn for CBC again. Complete ignorance of human kind, let alone being a doctor! I am now ending up with ridiculous copays/deductibles. Please do yourself a favor and leave this clinic.