A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Profeta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Profeta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernadette Profeta, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Profeta graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Profeta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette C Profeta MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette C. Profeta practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Profeta has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernadette Profeta practices Surgery near Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Haddon Heights Surgeons.