A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Quadling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Quadling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quadling
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Quadling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernadette Quadling, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Quadling graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Quadling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette Kim Quadling MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette K. Quadling practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Quadling has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernadette Quadling practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors.