A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Quadling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Quadling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernadette Quadling, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quadling graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Quadling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette Kim Quadling MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette K. Quadling practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Quadling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernadette Quadling practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors.