A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Sheridan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Sheridan, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheridan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheridan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheridan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sheridan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale University Hospital & Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette Lizin Sheridan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette L. Sheridan practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Sheridan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernadette Sheridan practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.