A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Sheridan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Sheridan, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheridan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sheridan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheridan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sheridan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale University Hospital & Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette Lizin Sheridan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette L. Sheridan practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Sheridan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernadette Sheridan practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.