A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Sherman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Sherman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Natchez Reg Med Ctr, Natchez, Ms
- Natchez Community Hospital, Natchez, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette Elaine Sherman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette E. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernadette Sherman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fayette, MS.
See Fayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.