Dr. Bernadette Tillmon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernadette Tillmon?

January 23rd, 2017

Never going back

I came in for a physical that I needed to continue working. She saw me for the most 2 minutes. I had my children with me and while she was talking she would stop and just look at my kids and would wait for me to tell them to quiet down before she would finish her sentence. She rushed out and told me don't make another appt for another 6 months. Well when my job called me to get my physical I called her nurse to get a clearance to work letter. The nurse said she wonuldnt write it bc I didn't actually have a physical and she doesnt know me well enough to write one. Now I can't work until I get a physical in 3 weeks.

October 12th, 2016

Grateful in Garrsion

I was looking for a new doctor after moving to the area. Over 2 days I felt more and more sick. I called 5 doctors and none of them would see me. I called Dr Tillmon's office and her office told me to come in that afternoon. She told me I had Lyme disease. Took some blood, sent antibiotics to my drug store and the blood tests confirmed she was right!. 3 days later I felt like my old self again.

March 20th, 2015

Physical

This was the first time my daughter and I had our physical at this facility. We both were seen by Dr. Tillman. The facility was clean and the staff was very professional and nice. Dr. Tillman was professional and pleasant as well. We were also seen on time.

February 28th, 2015

There was a lot of paperwork but once it was done I went right in to see the doctor. She took time with me and answered all of my questions.

February 19th, 2015

Very professional. Very thorough. Very good experience

January 10th, 2014

No compassion and a big waste of time!!!!

I came to Dr Tillman today to look for a new MD, and keep in mind I am handicapped from a car accident. I made this trip in lousy weather to see a doctor who showed no compassion and talked to me like I was stupid. It was a big waste of time. I was not impressed and I will not be back. You see the reviews, they say it for themselves. Two thumbs down.

August 14th, 2013

awful doctor

Dr.Tillman is one of the worst doc I have come across in a long time. She is often rush and appear stress. Has very poor bedside manners, very rarely follows up with patients. She is a very poor excuse for a doctor. I would not bring my dog to see her. She lacks empathy. I would not recommend her.

April 19th, 2013

Fantastic Doctor

After being with a very lovely sole practitioner for numerous years, we finally made the change to Mid Hudson Medical Group. I have no idea why we did not do it sooner. Dr. Tillman has been very thorough with us and great with follow-up. Her staff is equally amazing. I am surprised by the review on this site. I have had 2 great visits with her and no complaints whatsoever.

February 6th, 2013

Absolutely Horrible!

Judging by the reviews i see nothing has changed with this doctor. I saw Dr. Tillmon one time back in 2005. I arrived directly from work in corporate attire to a facility that was a bit dirty and dilapidated. People who looked like they hadn't bathed in days strewn the halls. When I first arrived and told the staff I was there to see the Dr. they told me to have a seat. No paperwork, no intake, nothing. Didn't even ask my name. Odd. Within 10 or 15 mins Dr. Tillmon comes to greet me and says "Yes?" I said I have a 5:30 appt. She sucks her teeth and looks at the desk staff who in turn says "Ohhh! We thought you were y'know here to see the dr. Not as a patient". I mean, how about asking??? Why did no one even ask my name? I must have been dressed too professionally because I looked nothing like the rest of her patients for sure. I was then given all the paperwork to fill out. I must have been taking too long because Dr. Tillmon returned to see what was going on. She overhears the front desk asking for my insurance and says"Are you a new patient?" to which i replied Yes. Again, she has some attitude and berates the staff for scheduling a new patient on a day when she doesn't see them AND to make matters worse I'm at the end of her day. When i finally see her in the examination room she will not let me get undressed even tho i was there for a full physical. She takes blood pressure, listens to my lungs, checks reflexes, etc. After this she steps back and leans again the cabinet and says "First of all, you need to lose some weight" Um, yes, i know that. I'm about 25 lbs overweight for my height. Then she starts talking to me about diet and fiber intake. Um, ok. She asks if i even know how much fiber I'mgetting. I don't but i know i eat alot of fibrous vegetables, fruits and beans. She dismissively tells me that whatever it is its not enough. Then she proceeds to start packing her stuff and tells me I can put my shoes back on so we can leave. She tells me to come back next week for a instructions about getting bloodwork done. She shuts off the lights, we leave the room, and i leave the building never to return. Good luck if you decide to give Tillmon a try. It appears the service here hasn't changed in the 8 years since i saw her.

April 2nd, 2012

Cold as ice personality!

This doctor is extremely arrogant. She has absolutely no interest in the patient. She is not interested in listening to anything the patient says about themselves or their problem. The best word for this doctor is "corporate". I wouldn't recommend this doctor if she were the last doctor on the planet. She has no empathy or compassion of any kind for patients. Brrrr....just thinking about her makes me want to wrap myself in a blanket to warm up!!!

June 15th, 2017