A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Wheeler is Excellent. Dr. Wheeler has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernadette Wheeler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Amenorrhea, Bone Density Scan, and Endometrial Biopsy.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wheeler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wheeler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernadette C. Wheeler practice?
Dr. Bernadette Wheeler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.