A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadette Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadette Wheeler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernadette Wheeler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Menstruation Disturbances
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wheeler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadette C Wheeler MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bernadette C. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Bernadette Wheeler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernadette Wheeler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Radnor, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Broomall, PA.