A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernadine Bank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernadine Bank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bank graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernadine Md Bank MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bernadine M. Bank practice?
- Dr. Bernadine Bank has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bernadine Bank practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA.
See Spokane Obstetricians & Gynecologists.