Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernagie Allen
Dr. Bernagie Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, AR, with another office in Springdale, AR. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas, St Mary's Regional Medical Center and Sparks Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernagie Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Bernagie Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.
Dr. Carl Magness
Adult Care, Family Medicine, General Surgery
Fayetteville, AR 0.29 mi42
Dr. Michael Buffington
Fayetteville, AR 0.40 mi45
Dr. Dalton Gray
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Fayetteville, AR 0.70 mi33