A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Birnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birnbaum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birnbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Birnbaum, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Extravasation of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Materials
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbaum graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Birnbaum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Alfred Birnbaum MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Birnbaum practice?
- Dr. Bernard Birnbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Birnbaum practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.