A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Birnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Birnbaum, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Extravasation of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Materials
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbaum graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Birnbaum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Alfred Birnbaum MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Birnbaum practice?
- Dr. Bernard Birnbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Birnbaum practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Radiologists.