A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Birnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Birnbaum, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Extravasation of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Materials
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbaum graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Birnbaum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Birnbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Birnbaum practice?
Dr. Bernard Birnbaum practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Radiologists.