Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Harris
Dr. Bernard Harris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Temple University Hospital, Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia and Mercy Philadelphia Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Harris has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Bernard Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Richard Weyler
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, General Practice
Philadelphia, PA 0.82 mi19
Dr. Christopher Damanda
Philadelphia, PA 0.82 mi51
Dr. Nicole Alexander
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Philadelphia, PA 0.82 mi