A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Harris is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Temple University Hospital
- Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Amiel Harris MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Harris practice?
- Dr. Bernard Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Harris practices Public Health near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Preventive Medicine Specialists.