A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Arthur Wolf MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Bernard Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Wolf practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Family Physicians.