A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Arthur Wolf MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Bernard Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Wolf practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Family Physicians.