A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Aaron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Aaron, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Aaron has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Aaron FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Aaron practice?
- Dr. Bernard Aaron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Aaron practices Gastroenterology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Neptune Gastroenterologists.