A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Aaron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Aaron, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aaron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard M. Aaron practice?
Dr. Bernard Aaron practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Neptune Internists, Neptune Gastroenterologists, and Neptune Hepatologists.