A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Adami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Adami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Adami, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Breast Augmentation
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adami graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Adami has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard F. Adami practice?
Dr. Bernard Adami practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.