A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Addo-Quaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Addo-Quaye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Addo-Quaye
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Addo-Quaye, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Addo-Quaye graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Addo-Quaye has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard K Addo-Quaye MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard K. Addo-Quaye practice?
- Dr. Bernard Addo-Quaye has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Addo-Quaye practices Family Medicine near North Las Vegas, NV.
See North Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors.