A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Adelsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Adelsberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adelsberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adelsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Adelsberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelsberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adelsberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard R Adelsberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard R. Adelsberg practice?
- Dr. Bernard Adelsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Adelsberg practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Hamden, CT.
See Hamden Allergists and Hamden Internists.