A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Adelsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Adelsberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adelsberg
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Adelsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Adelsberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelsberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Adelsberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard R Adelsberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard R. Adelsberg practice?
- Dr. Bernard Adelsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Adelsberg practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Hamden, CT.
See Hamden Allergists and Hamden Internists.