A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Agbemadzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Agbemadzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Agbemadzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Agbemadzo graduated from Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology, Kumasi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Agbemadzo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard M Agbemadzo MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard M. Agbemadzo practice?
- Dr. Bernard Agbemadzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Agbemadzo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists, Albuquerque Hematologists, and Albuquerque Oncologists.