A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Alberda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Alberda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Alberda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alberda graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Alberda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Jay Alberda MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Alberda practice?
- Dr. Bernard Alberda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Alberda practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.