A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Albina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Albina is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albina
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albina graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Albina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Zacharia Albina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Z. Albina practice?
- Dr. Bernard Albina has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Albina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.