A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Albina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Albina is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albina
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albina graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Albina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Zacharia Albina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Z. Albina practice?
- Dr. Bernard Albina has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Albina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.