Dr. Bernard Alpert MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery San Francisco, CA

4.8

March 21st, 2017
Nice Work!
I was so impressed by how professional Dr. Alpert was and made me feel so comfortable with my first cosmetic surgery. I did not imagine how much younger I could look. I want to refer all my friends and family going forward.

March 21st, 2017
Off the charts amazing! Fantastic! Best doctor I've even been to.
Dr. Alpert is a gold standard doctor. He's wonderful at explaining procedures. If you need more than one consultation it's his pleasure to provide it. Dr. Alpert's after care is perfect. Never any delay in response and if you need him, you get him. Office staff the same. Can't do enough to help. I've had three procedures- two surgical - and am having another soon. And in addition to everything else, Dr. Alpert is a wonderful person.

January 18th, 2017
Incredible Care and Results
I was recommended to Dr. Alpert from a friend who had a wonderful experience. He was very honest in our first meeting, and I appreciated that he didn't pressure me to get the surgery with any false hope. He was up front about what the downsides would be, and walked me through the entire procedure, pros and cons. I came back for a follow up visit, and he was generous with his time, answering all of my questions. I decided to go through with the surgery and am thrilled that I did. Dr. Alpert and his entire team were phenomenal. I received top notch care on the day of surgery from everyone involved. I had no pain afterwards, just mild discomfort. On the follow up visit, I was blown away with the results- they were better than I could have even imagined. Dr. Alpert does fantastic work. I am so impressed with the end result, and the lack of pain and scarring. He also has great bedside manner, and is warm, funny, and kind. I felt very comfortable during the entire experience, and am so happy with the outcome. I would certainly seek out his services in the future and recommend to anyone looking for a skilled surgeon.

January 12th, 2017
Amazing Experience!
I came to Dr. Alpert for a consultation about facial work, and he was very clear with his diagnosis and description of the recommended procedure. He has a very down to earth, easy going manner and he listens carefully to the patient. His entire office staff is friendly, welcoming , efficient and very professional. Now to the good part. I had a face lift, upper and lover eyelids done two weeks ago, and I look like I did ten years ago. I went back to work 10 days after my surgery, and with come concealer under my eyes, no one could tell I had surgery. I am a hairdresser and over the last 35 years I have seen the results of face lift surgery on countless clients. I have seen some good results and I have seen some horrific results, and I have taken mental note of the results and who did the work. Dr. Alpert's patients always looked the best. Two weeks after surgery they all looked amazing. Never too pulled, never too bruised, never ever fake. I am so happy I came to Dr. Alpert for my surgery. As a person in the beauty industry who stands in front of a mirror 10 hours a day, it is such a pleasure to look up and see me again. Really, Dr. Alpert gave me my life back! So happy!

January 12th, 2017
Best Experience, wonderful Physician and Staff
Dr. Alpert has an amazing energy level, and his staff reflects the same high level of service and energy. I have had many surgeries in my life (many non-optional ), and the results from my surgeries with Dr. Alpert have been superb. He is thoughtful and thorough in his approach and during follow-up appointments. I felt extremely confident under his care. I would highly recommend Dr. Alpert.

November 5th, 2016
A true Artist
Dr. Alpert is much more than a plastic surgeon, he is an artist.

October 19th, 2016
The Best of the Best
Dr. Alpert is spectacular. He takes time to discuss each and every issue with his patients and is thoughtful and kind.

October 12th, 2016
Better than I ever could have hoped for!
I was told by my dermatologist that Dr. Alpert was the best - and he is. He is so present whenever you are with him from the first consultation to th ...

October 11th, 2016
Wonderful experience with Dr. Alpert
Dr. Alpert is a seasoned professional with decades of experience with face lifts. He is warm, friendly, with a positive outlook. He gave me confidenc ...

July 12th, 2016
Smooth, organized and rewarding!
Very professional from start to end, including hospital stay, nursing staff and office personnel.

April 29th, 2016
Dr. Alpert was very kind and patient with me as I was so nervous to have my face lift. As it turned out, it was the best time i ever had!
First doctor that ever listened to me and did exactly what I needed to have done, not what I thought needed to be done. He was right. My face lift re ...

April 14th, 2016
Dr. Alpert is a master at what he does and I could not be happier.
I had a consult for a necklift and lower facelift with 3 doctors, I choose Dr. Alpert. I loved how genuine and honest he was in my consultation with h ...