Bernard Alpert Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Bernard Alpert?

Excellent experience and results -- start to finish!

Posted on July 30th, 2017

Dr Alpert and his team are A++ professionals from the first call to the final follow up visit. Dr Alpert listened to what I wanted and didn't want; his results are amazing. He has done thousands of neck lifts, and I have my jawline and lower face back! I had zero pain, only very light (not noticeable) yellowish bruising on neck, and after four days of swelling I was able to go to the grocery store on day five. Saw clients two weeks later. Results get better and better. Also nicest man and team!

A wonderful experience start to finish

Posted on July 10th, 2017

I couldn't be happier with my experience and results at Dr. Alpert's office. He performed a bilateral upper Blepheroplasty, and I feel and look exactly as I'd hoped: a fresher version of myself. I had a lot of concerns about doing any kind of cosmetic procedure, and I took a long time to finally decide to go ahead with it. Throughout the process he and his team in the office were patient and informative, and he allayed any concerns I had. I'm so happy I found Dr. Alpert.

Nice Work!

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

I was so impressed by how professional Dr. Alpert was and made me feel so comfortable with my first cosmetic surgery. I did not imagine how much younger I could look. I want to refer all my friends and family going forward.

Off the charts amazing! Fantastic! Best doctor I've even been to.

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Dr. Alpert is a gold standard doctor. He's wonderful at explaining procedures. If you need more than one consultation it's his pleasure to provide it. Dr. Alpert's after care is perfect. Never any delay in response and if you need him, you get him. Office staff the same. Can't do enough to help. I've had three procedures- two surgical - and am having another soon. And in addition to everything else, Dr. Alpert is a wonderful person.

Incredible Care and Results

Posted on January 18th, 2017

I was recommended to Dr. Alpert from a friend who had a wonderful experience. He was very honest in our first meeting, and I appreciated that he didn't pressure me to get the surgery with any false hope. He was up front about what the downsides would be, and walked me through the entire procedure, pros and cons. I came back for a follow up visit, and he was generous with his time, answering all of my questions. I decided to go through with the surgery and am thrilled that I did. Dr. Alpert and his entire team were phenomenal. I received top notch care on the day of surgery from everyone involved. I had no pain afterwards, just mild discomfort. On the follow up visit, I was blown away with the results- they were better than I could have even imagined. Dr. Alpert does fantastic work. I am so impressed with the end result, and the lack of pain and scarring. He also has great bedside manner, and is warm, funny, and kind. I felt very comfortable during the entire experience, and am so happy with the outcome. I would certainly seek out his services in the future and recommend to anyone looking for a skilled surgeon.

Amazing Experience!

Posted on January 12th, 2017

I came to Dr. Alpert for a consultation about facial work, and he was very clear with his diagnosis and description of the recommended procedure. He has a very down to earth, easy going manner and he listens carefully to the patient. His entire office staff is friendly, welcoming , efficient and very professional. Now to the good part. I had a face lift, upper and lover eyelids done two weeks ago, and I look like I did ten years ago. I went back to work 10 days after my surgery, and with come concealer under my eyes, no one could tell I had surgery. I am a hairdresser and over the last 35 years I have seen the results of face lift surgery on countless clients. I have seen some good results and I have seen some horrific results, and I have taken mental note of the results and who did the work. Dr. Alpert's patients always looked the best. Two weeks after surgery they all looked amazing. Never too pulled, never too bruised, never ever fake. I am so happy I came to Dr. Alpert for my surgery. As a person in the beauty industry who stands in front of a mirror 10 hours a day, it is such a pleasure to look up and see me again. Really, Dr. Alpert gave me my life back! So happy!

Best Experience, wonderful Physician and Staff

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Dr. Alpert has an amazing energy level, and his staff reflects the same high level of service and energy. I have had many surgeries in my life (many non-optional ), and the results from my surgeries with Dr. Alpert have been superb. He is thoughtful and thorough in his approach and during follow-up appointments. I felt extremely confident under his care. I would highly recommend Dr. Alpert.

A true Artist

Posted on November 6th, 2016

Dr. Alpert is much more than a plastic surgeon, he is an artist.

The Best of the Best

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Dr. Alpert is spectacular. He takes time to discuss each and every issue with his patients and is thoughtful and kind.

Better than I ever could have hoped for!

Posted on October 12th, 2016

I was told by my dermatologist that Dr. Alpert was the best - and he is. He is so present whenever you are with him from the first consultation to th ...

Wonderful experience with Dr. Alpert

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Dr. Alpert is a seasoned professional with decades of experience with face lifts. He is warm, friendly, with a positive outlook. He gave me confidenc ...

Smooth, organized and rewarding!

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Very professional from start to end, including hospital stay, nursing staff and office personnel.