Plastic Surgeons

45 Castro St
Ste 150
San Francisco, CA 94114
415-626-6644
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

I am a 60s-something woman who is thrilled with the results of a Rhytidectomy, Bilateral Upper & Trasnconjunctival and Lower Lid Blepharoplasty with light laser. In lay terms, jawline/neck work and eye lift with light laser under eyes. I simply cannot praise Dr. Bernard Alpert enough for his skill, care and attention throughout the entire process. Dr. Alpert was honest in noting that I didn't need a brow lift (another doctor suggested it). He is highly experienced and, in my view, an artist who enjoys his work.His practice is well organized and the entire staff is positive and helpful. Dr. Alpert and the staff have been with me all the way to make sure any concerns I had were immediately addressed and that everything worked out well. Recovery was approximately 3-4 weeks.I could not be happier with the results. It has taken years off my appearance without an obvious "pulled" look.. In fact, no one has guessed that I had surgery but almost everyone I see immediately tells me that I look great, look really happy or they ask if I lost weight. I did lose weight around the same period, but I guarantee that weight loss alone wouldn't have shaped up my jawline and neck as this has done! I look like myself, but better. I highly recommend Dr. Alpert.

|  An ultimate professional  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Alpert for 15 years. Anyone on this site reading these reviews will relate to how many changes your body goes through during that period of time. Dr. Alpert has performed 2 facial surgeries and i have visited the office for botox injections on a regular maintenance basis since its availability. I am a fan. Dr. Alpert never goes "too far". He is caring beyond a fault and his ability to understand my needs and sensitivities makes me feel secure.Dr. Alpert's waiting room is like a large comfortable living room. The office staff and nurses are warm and attentive. I highly reccomend Dr. Alpert.

|  Feels like I'm with family every time I walk in the door.  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

From the moment I walk in the personal care everyone in the office provides always adds to my calm. I wouldn't think about using anyone else. Thanks Dr. Alpert.

|  Great Results  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

I am a 55 year old male who lives in Southern California, the cosmetic surgery center of the state. Before making an appointment to see Dr. Alpert, I checked out a number of local surgeons and looked at their patients results. I thought carefully about what I wanted my surgeon to do, and Dr. Alpert not only made me feel that he was the best choice, but the results of my procedure made me feel like he took 10-15 years off my face and body. I had the following procedures: liposuction, gynecomastia, lower eyelid blepharoplasty, and otoplasty. My surgery went extremely well, and Dr. Alpert not only checked on me in the hospital, but also during my recovery period. My family had not seen me for some time, but when they saw me 2 months post-op, they commented how good I looked. I hadnt told them about the surgery and they asked if I had been on a vacation since I looked so rested and refreshed. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat, but only with Dr. Bernard Alpert!

|  A Rare Find  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

Dr. Alpert is a rare find in the world of plastic surgery. He is honest, intelligent, considerate, thoughtfull, calculated, unasuming, professional and highy skilled. From the intitial consultation to post surgery care, Dr. Alpert and his staff provide quality treatment, guidance and results. Not only have I been a patient of Dr. Alpert, but many of my friends have seen him as well - all of us with amazing results. I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Alpert!

|  HE'S A BUTCHER!!  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2011

This is a man who has no regard for the damage he causes people.He barely speaks to you, and it's like pulling a tooth, trying to get some sort of a response out of him.I came out of the surgery with no visible difference except for the SCARS he left me with !He demanded payment in full before the surgery was done, and I believe that is why he did not care how the surgery turned out because once he had the money,my well being no longer mattered. DO NOT ALLOW THIS MAN TO PERFORM SURGErY ON YOUR FACE!!!! He is a BUTCHER!!!!!!!********************************* En espanol: el doctor no tiene absolutamente ninguna compasin! l habla apenas usted, y a it' s tiene gusto de tirar de un diente, intentando salir una cierta clase de una respuesta de el. Sal de la ciruga sin diferencia visible a excepcin de las CICATRICES que l me dej con! l exigi el pago por completo antes de que la ciruga fuera hecha, y creo que es porqu l no cuid cmo import la ciruga result porque l tena una vez el dinero, mi bienestar no ms. NO PERMITEN que ESTE HOMBRE REALICE ciruga EN SU CARA!!!! l es CARNICERO!!!!!!!

|  Best brow lift  |  show details
by Jadie on Jan 17th, 2011

His brow lift for me was beautiful, and he followed up with a tiny scar revision nearly six years later without charge. I highly recommend him.

|  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

Good communicator

|  Professional, caring & skilled; the best!  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2010

Dr Alpert was recommended to me by another doctor, my dermatologist, who had used him twice & vouched for his skill. He was professional, caring, thorough & skilled, and recommended less rather than more procedures for me. I was completely satisfied and recommend him highly.