A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Amster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Amster is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amster
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amster Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amster graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Joseph Amster DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Amster practice?
- Dr. Bernard Amster has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Amster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Surgeons.