A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Amster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Amster is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amster
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amster Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amster graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Joseph Amster DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Amster practice?
- Dr. Bernard Amster has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Amster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Surgeons.