A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Andrews, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Andrew Andrews MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Bernard Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Andrews practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.