Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Andrews
Dr. Bernard Andrews, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Andrews is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, Allegheny U. Hospital - Allegheny General and Alle-Kiski Medical Center. Dr. Andrews has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Andrews has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bernard Andrews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Saad Tabbara
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi16
Dr. Patrick Digiacomo
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi18
Dr. Elisa Taffe
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi15