A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Arons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arons
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Arons, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arons graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Sol Arons MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bernard S. Arons practice?
- Dr. Bernard Arons has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Arons practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.