A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Bacay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Bacay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacay graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Bacay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- St Josephs Med Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Songco Bacay MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard S. Bacay practice?
- Dr. Bernard Bacay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Bacay practices Internal Medicine near Manteca, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See Manteca Internists.