Dr. Bernard Bacay MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 25th, 2013
what happened to alice????? the new office managers lousy
i have been a patient of Maria Bacay for years, however being that she has been on part time, i had to see her husband, bad decision he took 5 weeks to fill out a 1 page disability form and his office manger was quick to remind me of a 40.00 dollar charge? when i called to tell the Dr of my frustration he stated he was not comfortable treating me any longer.. dont see this Dr.. his only concern is the billing not the care of his patients...

October 16th, 2012
Med Happy
This Dr is in the pocket of the pharmaceutical businesses. He likes to give out drugs no matter what. Doesn't care if levels are normal, wants you to take drugs anyway. Also interferes with his wife's patients and their drugs. Wants your co=pay and insurance. Never calls with any test results only when wants you to take more drugs.

September 18th, 2009
Horrible Doctor
I decided to switch my Doctor, because my husband hadnt had any problems with this Doctor. It seems to me that this doctor discriminates aganist women and weight issues. I dicided to see his nurse practicioner, because I was not happy with him, Great nurse, but the 1st time I got sick the nurse was on vacation and I had to deal with this doctor. He dropped me from his office because I called his office 4 times with no response, I finally had to go to the ER to find out I had phenomonia, and when I called him back, to let him know my frustration and he dropped me. Do not go to this doctor if you have a medical condition. He just wants your co-pay, and to bill your insurance. The office staff might even be worse then he is.