A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Bach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Bach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bach
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Bach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bach graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Bach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Bach practice?
- Dr. Bernard Bach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Bach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.