A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Bach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Bach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Bach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bach graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard Bach practice?
Dr. Bernard Bach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westchester, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Oak Park, IL.
See Westchester Surgeons.