A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Bass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bass
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Bass Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Bass has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Norman Bass MD is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bernard N. Bass practice?
- Dr. Bernard Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Bass practices General Practice near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Primary Care Doctors.