inactive

• Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2012
Missing you, Dr. Bass
I was a very fortunate individual to have had Dr. Bass as my doctor! He is so missed by many as I have contact with those individuals. For me to have lost such a unique and caring doctor has taken a toll on my life. I have yet to meet anyone even close to having the empathy he had! May you rest in peace, Dr. Bass.

March 7th, 2009
docter got u addicted?
sounds like yhis woman alonna is an idiiot how does the docter get u adicted to the meds . you searched out the doc ,u kept goin to ur appointnents,u filled the persriptions .how did the doc get u addicted u did it on ur own quit being a loser and blaming other good people for ur mistakes it isnt his fault ur a junkie.he didnt pik ur name out of the phonebook and say u need to come to my office u didn it on ur own.people like u r pathetic......................

March 6th, 2009
sorry 4 ur loses but quit whining
dr. bass is a good man. he dosent over prescribe and give hundreds which is if u think about it 200 that is just not true at all. the people who passed away were abusing there medication by drinking with it smoking meth with it and u people want to be pathetic and blame the doc. he didnt force ur relatives to go in the office people go on their own free will .evereyone needs to quit making up storys about the doc that r not true he is a good man.

August 9th, 2008
Dr. Bass helped me out when i was dealing with a dificult period of time, recovering from a sevier injury, and Dr. Bass always warned me of the risk of miss using prescription drugs, and the QUALITITY of LIFE increased and pain decreased. thanks doc.

July 28th, 2008
A Great Doctor!!!
Doctor Bass help me through some painful times and i am very greatful for his help. I know numerous people who can say the same thing.

July 18th, 2008
Character Assasination
I am very sorry for other people who posted in anger because they lost somebody to addiction and overdose. My deepest sympathy. The truth is, I was in a terrible pain and had been through many treatments. Chiropractic, Prolotherapy, massage, electro, acupuncture, etc. Dr. Bass was able to help and believes in his patients. Please do not send a truly good and decent (not to mention innocent) man down because somebody abused their prescription. Adults are responsible for their own bodies. Dr.Bass did not force those pills down peoples throats.

May 21st, 2008
I found Dr. Bass to be one of the most caring and sympathetic Drs. I have been for therapy and massages and with the aid of Dr. Bass I am able to move easier. I live in pain 24/7 and the Dr. has been a blessing to me.

May 18th, 2008
great!
Dr. Bass is a great, caring and kind Doctor and has greatly improved my life with his treatments for my chronic pain. I have been to chiropractors, massage therapists and acupuncture (among other things) starting at age 11 for my back problems and only in my time of having Dr. Bass treat me have I finally gotten relief from my chronic pain so I could perform tasks necessary of my career.

April 23rd, 2016