A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Beckerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Beckerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beckerman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Beckerman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckerman graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Beckerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard M Beckerman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard M. Beckerman practice?
- Dr. Bernard Beckerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Beckerman practices Emergency Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See Manhasset Emergency Physicians.