A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Bendok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Bendok, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Bendok, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Moyamoya Disease
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Tumor (Cavernous Hemangioma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendok graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bendok has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Feinberg School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Riad Bendok MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard R. Bendok practice?
- Dr. Bernard Bendok has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Bendok practices Neurological Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL.
See Chicago Neurological Surgeons.