A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Bernhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Bernhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernhardt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Bernhardt, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhardt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernhardt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Bernhardt MD is a male Oncologist and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Bernhardt practice?
- Dr. Bernard Bernhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Bernhardt practices Medical Oncology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Oncologists.