A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Bernhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Bernhardt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Bernhardt, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhardt graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernhardt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Bernhardt MD is a male Oncologist , has 50 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Bernhardt practice?
- Dr. Bernard Bernhardt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Bernhardt practices Medical Oncology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Oncologists.