A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Bihari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Bihari is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bihari
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bihari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Bihari, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bihari graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Bihari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Bihari MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Bihari practice?
- Dr. Bernard Bihari has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Bihari practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.